I received this letter outlining the Bike Lane changes for Pelham ave.
Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Food, Prizes, Kids entertainment activities.
Please bring nonperishable food items to donate to the food drive. Barrels from the Keystone Food Shelf will be available to drop off your donations.
Dinner tickets are $5 per meal. One dinner ticket buys you a Gastrotruck Meal (see choices below), ice cream, lemonade and a raffle ticket.
Activities and Attractions:
- Donation Barrel for Keystone Food Shelf (bring nonperishable food item)
- Paint silly faces
- Baron of bubbles
- The Amazing Scott (balloon guy)
- Dunk tank
- Izzy’s Ice Cream (Free with meal purchase)
- DPIA Informaion Table
- Drawing for Prizes
- Desnoyer Park T-Shirts for Sale. (New design and Color)
- MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS
Gastrotruck Meal choices:
- Grass-fed Beef Burger
- BBQ Chicken with slaw
- Black Bean Burger
- Bacon Brat
- Hot Dog
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Kettle Chips
Choice of one side:
Join us Sunday, Feb 12th, at Desnoyer Park, from 1 to 3 PM
We invite Desnoyer Park residents to gather and enjoy the Ice Rink. DPIA will provide hot chocolate, coffee and cookies from 1 to 3 PM. Bring your skates if you have them or just come to watch and socialize with other neighbors. Feel free to stop by any time and say hi. We will also have a fire to keep warm.
The ice rink has been a great addition to the park in the last few years. We are very appreciative of all the work done by Joe Nedoroski and other neighbors who have helped him this year, as well as the boosters who donated money to help.
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Town And Country Club, Otis Avenue, Saint Paul, MN
All Desnoyer Park Residents are welcome to attend.
- 5 minutes: Introductions
- 15 minutes: Julie, from Union Park District Council, will present a short talk about services they can provide.
- 15 minutes: Drew, also from UPDC, will present the process for cell tower funds use.
- 5 minutes: Treasurers Report, Susan.
- 20 minutes: Discuss our plans for the next year.
The Audubon Room has been reserved at Town and Country Club.